Monday, June 21, 2010

In a Parisian Hotel Room

About two weeks ago I was invited to the 10 years anniversary celebration of the Israeli designer "Yosef". Yosef is known for creating mostly sophisticated evening wear. The event included Champaign, chocolate and a fashion show…
Yosef presented three lines: the black line, made from a combination of different laces; the gold line, created from crispy gold fabrics and sequins, and my most favorite- the white line, which was made from sheer white fabrics- clean and yet sophisticated. After the show I got a catalog with beautiful photos of the collection and I want to share it with you.
The photos were taken by Dudi Hasson, whose work I absolutely admire. In these photos Dudi captured a few quiet and intimate moments of the model wearing fancy garments in a French luxurious hotel. Besides the photos of the model, there were beautiful Parisian inspiration photos that I am actually considering hanging at my apartment!
Well, see if you like it as much as I do?














12 comments:

  1. beautiful fotos!
    xoxo

    http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/
    http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment! You have absolutely beautiful images as well!

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. הקולקציה הזו של יוסף עוצרת נשימה. היא בהחלט אחת הטובות שלו. התמונות נראות נפלא, אירופאיות, נקיות מדיטיילז וקיטש - כמו שאני אוהבת :)
    אחלה פוסט!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! It's clean and sophisticated. The pics look fantastic too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! I adore Dudi's work as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! Love the relaxed glam in them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos filled me with longing. It's pretty much everything I dream about.
    I blogged a few of them on my tumblr, with credit to you guys. http://hearconcealed.tumblr.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. mooar is the creative shop who did the all campaign for yosef
    i loooove their work & magazine

    www.moo&ar.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you all loved the photos...
    Adele- Cool, thanks for posting...
    Liat- Great, I'll check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  10. your selection pics is amazing !
    wow*°*°
    It's been so long !!!
    Hope I'll find time to post from San Diego, my next holiday destination !
    happy holidays !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous shots! I love the lace dress she's wearing in the second to last photo, and I would definitely recommend hanging some of the Paris shots in your apartment...they are beautiful! The third to last one has to be my favorite.

    http://stylelens.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete