Sunday, January 17, 2010

Paper Dolls

When I first saw these paper made wigs, it reminded me how much I loved to play with my paper dolls, dressing them in paper dresses…
These exquisite wigs are part of the “Paper cut project” created by Nikki Salk and Amy Flurry that is exhibited at Jeffrey New York and Atlanta.
Of course, a real paper doll needs variety of paper dresses.
One dress that I found in Flickr by Jolis Paons is all made of newspaper and the second is by the amazing designer Sandra Backlund.
And what about the shoes I say?
Well, here I had two options; the very sophisticated paper shoes by Mathieu Missiaen and Julien Morin, or the more classical version by Jennifer Collier.

"Paper cut project" wigs


Here is the virtual paper outfits I created!

Look no. 1

"Paper cut project" wig


Dress by Jolis Paons


Shoes by Jennifer Collier


Look no. 2


"Paper cut project" wig


Dress by Sandra Backlund


Shoes by Mathieu Missiaen and Julien Morin

7 comments:

  1. מהמם! פשוט מהמם! אחלה פוסט :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to believe they are made with paper, they're all so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. מקסים!!

    אהבתי במיוחד את הנעליים עם התווים!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing post (as usual*°*°*°*)

    ReplyDelete
  5. אחת שיודעת* ישראבלוגFebruary 5, 2010 at 12:39 AM

    :)נייר הוא אחד מחומרי הגלם הטובים בעולם
    אין גבול לאפשרויות הטמונות בו, ובגדי נייר תמיד מרגשים אותי.

    תודה!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the all of Jennifer colliers work shes amazing im doing GCSE on her piece of work

    ReplyDelete