Sunday, July 19, 2009

Piksi tale

The first time I saw her, it was in “Hel-Looks” - it was love at first sight…Since that wasn’t enough to satisfy my addiction, I searched and found her on Flickr, and been peeping daily since then to see which new vintage dress she found.This gorgeous girl calls herself “Piksi”, and with this accurate and flawless style, you would expect her to be in the fashion industry - but no! In fact, she is on her way to becoming a veterinarian. I just hope that the dogs and cats will appreciate her fashion sense as much as I do!

Now you can see why...

Piksi Minna Parikka bag Braids and Bows
Piksi perfect 50s Braids and BowsPiksi chiffon blouse Braids Bows
Piksi h&m skirt Braids and BowsPiksi Minna Parikka Braids and Bows
Piksi pink blouse Braids and BowsPiksi roses dress braids and bows

1 comment:

  1. Are you from Sydney? I think I saw you in Paddington. Loved your hair!

    ReplyDelete